Guaranteed Offers – one thing they can guarantee to be is below market value (net).
If you are considering to sell your home now, you may want to consider 5 reasons not to choose to deal with a Guaranteed Offer broker.
- The market is good and in a seller’s market you do not have that many showings and you don’t have a long time on the market. So don’t buy into the fear
- We have sold many of our latest listings with no showings or with the first showing.
- The guaranteed offers are cutting you out of the market upside.
- They present to you the market value but we are selling homes above market value and you are missing out on that upside potential
- Low guaranteed offers –
- they tell you that you have costs to selling and inflate those because when the market is this strong the offers may waive repair requests saving you more money
- we have sold above appraised values even
- They don’t want to live in your home they want to flip it for a profit so you are losing that potential gain
- Just a marketing ploy to get to your home to do a listing presentation for the listing
- They don’t really want to have to leverage their money to buy your home, they will at a profit but they would rather just become your listing agent
- GFR markets with true transparency. We want to help you maximize your sales price and Keep The Equity.
- They sell Fear.
- Improvement costs
- Numerous Showings
- Open houses
- Repair costs
- REALTOR commissions